Mission & Vision
- Create scope for most modern health care services with special emphasis on cancer treatment at affordable cost.
- 30% of the treatment facilities will be kept reserved for the poor and needy patients free of charge.
- Reduce the incidence of cancer through primary prevention.
- Ensure effective screening and early detection to reduce cancer incidence and mortality.
- Ensure effective diagnosis and treatment to reduce cancer morbidity and mortality.
- Improve the quality of life for those with cancer, their family through support, rehabilitation and palliative care.
- Improve the delivery of services across the continuum of cancer control through effective planning, co-ordination and integration of activities and resources, monitoring and evaluation.
- Improve the effectiveness of cancer control in Bangladesh through research and surveillance.
Building on the ideas of the Sufi Saint Khan Bahadur Ahsanullah (Rahmatullah Alaihee), “Divine and Humanitarian Service”, the Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) has embarked on establishing a modern cancer hospital where world-class treatment will be available. Besides the hospital initiative Dhaka Ahsania Mission does other services.
Motto of DAM
- “Divine and Humanitarian Service”
Aims of Dhaka Ahsania Mission
- Undertake societal and spiritual development of all mankind.
- Remove all discrimination between man and man.
- Foster unity and brotherhood amongst all human beings and inspire Divine love.Teach all, the virtues of humility and shunning arrogance.
- Enable all human beings to recognize and realize the relationship between the Creator and creation.
- Enable all to become conscious of a person’s duty to the Creator and to his fellow human beings.
- Provide all possible help to alleviate sufferings of humanity in distress.