Brief introduction of Dr. Nilufar Fatema
- M.B.B.S - Medical College for Women & Hospital, Dhaka University.
- Diploma in Cardiology - Dhaka Medical College, Dhaka University.
- M.Sc in Clinical Cardiology - National Heart Lung Institute London, Imperial College London.
- Working as a Visiting Consultant in Ahsania Mission Cancer & General Hospital Uttara, Dhaka from 01/10/19 till date.
- Worked as Medical officer in the department of Medicine at Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University’ (BSMMU) as honorary from July 2002-June 2003.
- Worked as Medical officer in the department of Cardiology at BSMMU from July 2003. I used to take care of out-patients and In- patients of Department of Cardiology as resident physician.
- Working as Junior Consultant Cardiologist in the department of Cardiology at BSMMU from November 2006 till to date. I have now more than 14 years experience to deliver high quality Cardiology care to the young and old in Cardiology department both in Dhaka Medical College Hospital and teaching University Hospital ‘BSMMU’ I also lead the juniors and allied health professionals
- I do on call duty in every week for in-patients.
- Clinical Cardiology Training in National Heart Lung Institute, London from 2007 to 2008.
- Training on Echocardiography at Royal Brompton hospital, Hammersmith Hospital and South Ealing hospital London from 2007-2008.
- Fellowship training on Cardiovascular intervention in Royal College of Physician from 2008.
- Became Fellow of European Society of Cardiology (FESC) from 2017
- Complex PCI training at Fortis hospital in India from 2018
- Trained in Advance Echocardiography (2D longitudinal strain, Trans esophageal echo, 3D Echocardiography at JORP, Delhi, India, January from 2019.
- Trained in Cardiac MRI(CMR) level 1 at MRI department Royal Brompton Hospital, London for 6 weeks, August-September from 2019.