Brief introduction of Prof. Dr. Md. Abul Ahsan (Didar)
- Prof. Dr. Md. Abul Ahsan (Didar) is presently working as Head Of Medical Oncology and In Charge of Pain and Pallitive Care Medicine, Ahsania Mission Cancer & General Hospital,Sector-10,Uttara,Dhaka-1230 since 01/01/2020 to till date.
- Completed Basic Certificate Course in Pain and Palliative Care from IPM(Kerala and UK)
- Hands on Training on Medical Oncology, from Singapore
- International Oncology Foundation (IOF)
- Symposium from 20/08/2009 to 25/08/2009
- International Conference of Asian Clinical Oncology from 08/03/2007 to 12/03/2007
- Hospice and Palliative Care Study Seminar in Indonesia from 20/04/2013 to 24/04/2013.
- 6th Middle East Oncology Meeting from 15/02/2003 to 18/02/2013
- International Conference on evidence based treatment of Medical Oncology
- Training on Medical Oncology, Ankara, Turkey from 12/12/2013 to 18/12/2013.
His Research and Publications:
- M.B.B.S – University of Chittagong
- MD – BSMMU
- MPH – NIPSOM
- BCCPM – University of Kerala
- Working as a Sr. Consultant from 01/01/2020 till date,
- Worked as Professor (Medical Oncology), Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College
- Worked as Associate Professor (Medical Oncology), National Institute of Cancer Research And Hospital(NICR&H)
- Worked as Asstt. Professor (Medical Oncology), National Institute of Cancer Research And Hospital(NICR&H)
- Worked as Registrar (Radiation Oncology), National Institute of Cancer Research And Hospital(NICR&H)
- Worked as OSD, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University(BSMMU)